Thursday, June 1, 2006

Do you need a Bath?

I woke up this morning with a strange red patch on both of my ankles and my legs were a little swollen. My socks were tight and left a ring because of this. Daphne seems to think that bugs in the grass at Berkley got me and I was just having a reaction. I am a little freaked out but I will try to just wait it out. I hope it goes away soon. After class today we went to Bath. This is where all the old Roman Baths are (hence the name). It reminded me a lot of Greece. I will see much more in Italy but this was still impressive and cool. After the tour of the baths we walked around Bath for about an hour. We had some really good ice cream at this little side street place. The bus ride to and from Bath sucked because we were turning and stopping a lot (it upset my stomach). Amy, Ashley, and I were home by 7pm. We met up with a bunch of the group at hobgoblin and I was home and in bed by around 1:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment