Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Probably my fav night of whole trip!

6/13 Brussels (25th day)

Up around 7:30 am to get breakfast, After question and answer session we went back to hostel, I was very scared because know one told about 11-3 lock out, my laptop was left out in my room so I was afraid it would be stolen, lied to get into room, McDonalds for lunch and dinner, I freaked out about the ketchup. I asked for a ketchup packet for my fries and they said they didn’t have any. I was like “How can you not have ketchup?” And the dude said (no joke) “It’s Tuesday…we are always out by Tuesday.” I was like, “Well that is some pan planning then!” I am a business major for a reason. Oh but get this then he said “We will have some tomorrow.” I was like OMG WTF??? I mean what am I suppose to come back tomorrow for it? So I asked for a squirt of the ketchup they put on the burgers. They said no. Ahhhhh! I eventually got my ketchup but oh my god they probably did not like this American AT ALL! FYI: they also charge 40p for a packet.


I decided to go salsa dancing with Mike, Mike, Matt, Lauren, Amy, and Katie. There were free lessons in the Latin district but the Brazil football game was on so the Latin district was crazy. I had a few Strongbows and a pint of Stella…I introduced everyone to drunk Anne (literally), I realized me and Lauren click really well (on the last day…it figures), I told Matt that he was my favorite guy on the trip, maybe one of the nicest and coolest guys I have ever met, we had a ton of fun there were drums and lots of people, on the way home we stopped into a deserted bar to use the bathrooms and I used the men’s bathroom because there was only one stall in the girls and Lauren and Amy were in there. I went in with Mike Edwards he was at the urinal and I went into the stall, when I came out Mike told me to hurry and wash my hands (no soap or towels of coarse) I guess Lauren had ripped the stall door off the wall because she couldn’t figure out how to get out, she totally busted it! Mike called her a Rhino…lol He told us girls not to speak to anyone and walk out…I walked out w/him because I was too drunk and my feet were killing me, when we got back everyone was at the bar and patio at the hostel I walked up to the group and said “Who missed Anne?” Everyone raised their hands it was really funny, I got to use Jenny J phone so that I could call Zak. I told him I wanted a hug Gorilla style (Allison and Jenny got a kick out of that). Everyone told Lauren she was the Hulk and asked if she was hulkified or angry after the bathroom story. I was locked out of the room so I was going to sleep with Amelia and that room but I was able to wake Teresa bell up so I could get the key. This was one of the best nights of the trip (and my last with the group)…sad I passed out around 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment