Friday, June 9, 2006

Last day of class in Bristol

Today was our last day of class. I am going to miss the school and seeing everyone in class everyday. Time has really one by fast. I have had a really good time though. The presentations went well. Bob flubbed up a little but recovered at the end. We did not win the Champaign. I really don’t like it so I was ok with that. After class Matt came over to upload his pictures and stayed to chat. He is a really nice guy. Another life lesson I have learned on this trip is that the people who appear nice can be assholes and the people who originally seem stuck up or bitchy will surprise you. It really is true though. When I met GIRL (names have been changed to protect the annoying) in the airport I had a really good feeling about her and now I can’t stand her and Matt I thought was a stereotypical frat boy and he is probably the nicest guy on this trip.


After Matt left we got ready to head out and headed down for dinner. We ended up at Lloyds again and I didn’t stay long because I planed on getting up early and heading for Cardiff. I need my energy for the travel. I will also spend most of the day packing and spending time with the host family. Well I better go to bed it is already 1:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment