Saturday, May 27, 2006

Feeling a little under the weather...


To be honest I wasn’t feeling to well today. I can’t figure out why. I guess the schedule is starting to get to me. Late nights and non stop agendas may be the death of me. Oh well...I did a lot of walking around today and saw a lot of the sites. It was mostly the things that I saw yesterday only today I had a little more time to take it all in.  I think because I wasn’t feeling well the best part of my day was when we (Amy, Teresa B., and I) went to see X3. It was really good. I mean what Hugh Jackman movie isn't? Right? I am going to bed at a fairly reasonable time because tomorrow will be a big day for me. I was meeting Daniel at noon at Paddington Station. We dont really have a major plan, just whatever comes to mind! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment