Friday, May 26, 2006

Bus issues and the Bristol cathedral

Ashley and Amy went to school early so that they could use the computer lab. I ended up getting up at 12:00 which was a problem because I had to be to school (UWE) at 1:00pm. I was lucky to get to the bus in time for the 12:26 bus but it didn’t come. Katie and Jenny were sitting there too so I was glad I wasn’t going to be the only one late. Then when the bus came a few minutes before 1 I felt even better when I saw that Dr. Hunter was on the bus as well. I mean who can yell at you when the teacher is late too. I turned out that the bus had never made it to any of the last stops so everyone had been sitting at their stop for a while.

In class we discussed the government which was not very interesting to me but it was nice to know since we are going to parliament tomorrow. After class Ashley, Amy and I went to the centre and ventured to the Bristol cathedral. It was so beautiful. We walked around outside for a bit. Then we decided to go home for dinner. While waiting for the bus back to Zetland we saw two buses wedge themselves together. The y both thought they could fit past each other and obviously they were wrong. After dinner Amy and I went with Daphne to play badminton at a church. She plays every Thursday. It was really fun. There was an old man that Amy thought was making fun of my serving so she laughed when he served but the funny thing was that he looked at her funny and later she realized that he always did it that way. She felt bad for making fun of the old man. I thought it was hilarious especially when he gave her the evil look. We got home around 11pm and began packing for London I can’t believe I got everything into one bag. Time for bed, it’s already 1:45am.

No comments:

Post a Comment