Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello All!

Hello! My name is Anne Simpson and this is my blog. I also have a another blog called bring me another book... I have always loved to read but only in the last year have I rediscovered just how much. I made a deal with myself to read 100 books this year. FYI: I am well on my way to crushing that goal! So, in the spirit of that goal I will review all of the books I read. Since this is a relatively new blog it might take me a while to review all of the books I have read this year (pre-blog) but I will do my best. I have never had a blog before so feel free to provide suggestions and tips if you want. I welcome the help. If you would like me to read and review anything just let me know. I tend to read YA fiction but am open to other genres if the story grabs me.

Ok, a little bit more about me. I have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and a Masters Degree in Business Administration. I decided that business was the way to go simply because EVERYTHING is a business. I figure I can’t go wrong. Right? Now that I am done with school I want to figure out exactly what to do with my life. So, I am moving on to bigger, better, and completely unrelated things. I am also planning a move from central Illinois to sunny California (L.A. baby!) in October. Packing up my life, my two dogs, and all of my expectations will be difficult. Plus, moving in with my sister should be fun and slightly chaotic but I am always up for the challenge.

Like I said give me a shout if for no other reason then to let me know I am not just talking to myself here. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment