Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Midnight Eclipse Madness

Today is the day I have been waiting for since….November 17th 2009 (when I finished the Cast and Crew screening of New Moon). Eclipse midnight showing tonight!!! I can hardly contain my excitement! Anyways, I will be picking Angela up at 6:15 and meeting Katie and Audra at the theater. We will be seeing all three movies tonight. Twilight starts at 7pm followed by New Moon and then at 11:59 ECLIPSE!

I made sure that I finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner last night so that I am completely “in the know” for the movie tonight. BTW it was kind of sad. Not that I didn’t know what would become of Bree because anyone who has read Eclipse knows what happens. It was just kind of sad to see what it was like for her. How she was lied to and what she lost. There was one interesting bit of info. Let’s just say that there may have been more then 20 vampires who were sent to the clearing that day.

So this weekend was slightly productive. I finally got around to picking up my closet. It was in such horrible need of attention that I finally broke down on Sunday and picked up. I really need to wealthy enough to hire a maid service because cleaning has never been my strong suit. Just ask my mother….I am having very vivid flashbacks to my mothers furious face when I was in middle school and my idea of cleaning my room was stuffing everything under my bed. Sorry mom :)

I also spent a decent amount of time by the pool. That summer tan is coming along nicely. It turns out that I have the whole weekend off plus Monday so I will be headed back to Rockford. I still owe my dad a Father’s Day and my Uncle Steve is on town from Japan so the family is headed there on Saturday. I am so excited! I haven’t seen Steve or Jamie (cousin) since I left Japan but I have’t seen Dolly (aunt) or Jenny (cousin) since they moved to Japan (like 3 years ago). I think my Uncle Dick and Aunt Gerlyn will be there too, maybe even with their families. It should be a great day. Then Sunday is the fourth so I don’t know what I plan to do that day. Maybe head up to Ron’s to see mi madre or see what Ashley is has planned. On top of it all I get to sleep in three straight days!!! As I may have mentioned I have a love/hate relationship with sleep. I love it and hate when I don’t get enough of it. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment