Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cant a girl catch a break....and Twilight!!!

So my computer that I have had for less then 2 years is fried. I am so irritated! I am kind of computer retarded so I had my roommate’s boyfriend check it out. He says that he has no clue what is wrong, it just won’t turn on. Seriously? Grrrr! I am so impatient when it comes to things like this. I am notorious for just going out and replacing something when it breaks instead of fixing it. On the other hand I don’t have $500 to drop on a new desktop computer. The old desktop in my room is like 5 years old and soooo slow. At least I have a laptop otherwise I would really be in trouble.

Don’t you hate when everything breaks when you are incapable of dropping the money to deal with them. My car is also having issues. The speed sensor is not working (or so I am told) so my car does not shift properly. Sometimes my car just refuses to shift into 3rd so I am stuck going 30mph. That’s right I am that chick you keep flipping off at rush hour. I finally made an appointment for Monday so have no fear it shall be fixed soon. Then I will be blowing past you and flipping you the bird as I pass you! Lol

I am anxiously awaiting the next Twilight movie! My friend Katie and I are going to the midnight showing on the 29th. Only 10 more days!!!! I keep watching all of these clips that are being released online and even though I LOVE them I need to stop watching them because they are making me crazy. Must....See...Movie! Anyways I am getting ready to head out for some much needed sunshine. Laying by the pool reading White Cat by Holly Black. Sounds like my kind of Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment